Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nintendo DS.


This is what Cam has looked like ever since Christmas. Messy hair and his face buried in his Nintendo DS. I have not heard what the DS stands for but I propose that it might be distant sibling.

Camden and Cooper were nearly inseparable before the DS came around. Now Cooper has to find things to do on his own. Below he is playing in the snow all by his self. He plays with cars, plays house and follows mommy everywhere. You will notice that he still has a smile on his face.

I hope the stage ends soon as it is always so fun to see these two figure out how to get in trouble.


3 comments:

Brian "freaking" Robbins said...

That's not what DS stands for....

Anonymous said...

Cooper, I will spend time w/you so you don't have to do things alone. Love you, Grandma Carla

Suzy said...

Grace and Will have that same look. I think your definition of DS is correct.