Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is American Idol...

My kids are obedient again. We had a brief layoff between Santa Claus and American Idol. I am sure you've heard it before. " You guys go to sleep right now or I will tell Santa not to come" or in our house " if your homework is not done, teeth brushed and jammies on, NO AMERICAN IDOL!"

For some reason this show is aces in our house. Riley,Camden and Cooper are Blake lovers so they are a little concerned that he will not be on from week to week. I enjoy watching because it is something that we all look forward to doing together. I get a kick out of Paula being an idiot and Simon figuring out new insults. Camden said that he will only like Simon "if he be's nice to the people."

So here's to another season of AI.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I laughed all night. It was a good ab workout!

RobO said...

I love me some American Idol too especially the first few weeks when they show all of the horrible singers. I want to go tryout just to hear what Simon will say about me, my singing voice sucks!

Your kids are way cute, I hope they don't grow up to cause trouble at Taco Bell and make fun of guys that wear glitter hats.

Anyway, I hope everything is great.

Rob Adams

Emily said...

hey mark, i found your blog from whitney! it's fun to see pictures of your kids. I don't think I've ever seen them before. They look a lot like robbins. They are really cute. Your family looks really good, good job for all your running etc. It is fun to catch up that is what's great about the blogs. I will add you to mine. I hope you don't think it's wierd that I say hi! Tell Sarah hi too! We love American Idol in this house too! Simon is the best and yes, Paula is such an idiot! How's your fam doing? Good to read about ya and catch up a bit. Emily (muir)