Friday, January 11, 2008

Jazz, Braves and Steelers in the Same Year.

I am putting up this post to fill in for the six month gap that I had in 07'. For those of you who know me, you know that I love sports and even more than that I love my teams. In 2007 I was able to see all 3 of my favorite teams play.

Shane Denny, one of the best friends a guy could have, turned 40 this year. His wife called me and proposed that we go catch a baseball game together. It was much cheaper to drive then to fly so Shane and I road tripped it to Phoenix to see the D-Backs vs. the Braves. Fate was smiling upon me as the Braves were in town the weekend we were to go. Even more the Braves won the game 14-0. This was a great trip.

Could a guy be anymore content?!?!

Then my dear sweet Bronco loving, Denver living, season ticket holding brother in law. Invited me up to see my Steelers take on his Broncos. I was so impressed with the amount of Steelers fans that were at the game. Vince was able to score Sarah a ticket and so we went together and cheered our ways to a last second loss on a Jason Elam fieldgoal. It was bitter. The trip was amazing. I am really blessed to have in laws that I love to be with. Even if I wanted to rip that Bronco tattoo off his chest. ( I am joking, about wanting to rip it off, not about him having it.)

The third team was our beloved Utah Jazz who I frequent usually with our beloved brother Brian. It was an amazing year for me as a fan.

No comments: