Saturday, January 19, 2008

Whoa we're half way there...

Today's run marked the half way mark toward the big marathon. 13.1 miles! I felt great the whole time. The one question that I came up with was "do they make cortisone shots for the brain?" Sometimes the mental part of it is harder then the leg's part. Sarah was awesome and brought me out some water along the way.

I think a lot when I run, some of those thoughts are pretty random. I thought that I would pass along the top 10.

10- I wonder how many 31 year old, white, Mormon, father of three have 2 JoJo songs on their iPod.
9- If I can make it to the stop sign, I can make it the rest of the way...who moved the stop sign?!?!
8- What color scheme should I go with on marathon day?
7-I think that is Derron Williams house. I'll have to take the kids trick or treating there.
6-Top 5 robots of all time. ( No doubt that Vicki from Small Wonder is #1)
5-Allison Kraus should write a song for me and sing it in a duet with James Taylor.
4- Tried to remember all of my address's and phone numbers.
3-What do dogs do in heaven?
2-If Taylor Swift or Hannah Montana ever go off the deep end how will I explain that to Riley?
1-If Bob and Carla and Richard and Farah had a tag team wrestling match, who would win?

4 comments:

Suzy said...

We have decided it would be a draw! Keep it up - you rock - maybe you could teach me how to run one mile!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mark ! You are so silly. #1 sure did make me laugh. Mom

Emily said...

All I have to say is good for you, seriously I could never run that far. I would fall over dead! Plus, you make me laugh! What a devoted wife to bring you water along the way, way to go sarah...your own cheering section! That is awesome, congrats!

WIKKY said...

You seriously are so funny. Things never change. I can't wait to hear about the real marathon! So exciting. Colter is way into it too! It takes a strong mind to finish. Way to go!