Monday, March 24, 2008

Cooperisms.

Cooper had one of those days today. The really good kind. The kind that makes you want to take him to work and show him off. When I came home from work, he ran up to me with a sun burned face, and said "welcome home partner!"

We wrestled and I tickled him. We played a game while we ate a few deviled eggs. Then for FHE we drove the marathon route. Towards the end it got a little long with traffic and red lights but Cooper was great the entire time.

When we got home I pulled him aside and said "Cooper thank you for being such a good boy today." He had a shocked look on his face, like I had really caught him by suprise. Then he said back to me "Why did you say that? Was it cause I was so Quiet?" It was really quite humorous. It reminded me of myself when a teacher complimented me, I was just so used to being told otherwise that when I was told that I was good, it caught me off guard.

I love my C Ja Diddles.

2 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

Yep, I remember you in school. That's funny, your son sounds just like you. Hey, it's Melinda Ward, just thought i'd say hi and let you know I visited your blog, fun stuff. You have a talent for writing, I enjoyed reading your posts.

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

I love that Coop!!