Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Robbins Bunny Blast of 07.

(Left to right: Michael, Greg, Garrett, Brian, Gavin, Camden, Grandpa Richard, John John, Gary)

As you may well know any time you check out my blog you never know what you will get. Today you get a little bit of hunting. Brian organized the Robbins Family rabbit hunt. This was a blast both literally and figuratively. We drove all the way to the southwest side of Utah Lake to one of Brian's secret bunny spots. Once to our spot we lined up and set for the sage. I was toting my 12 gauge and Camden followed step by step with his new bow that Santa brought.

All in all we blasted about 10 bunnies with Cam and I taking care of 4 or 5. Brian was shooting his bow and finished off one that I slowed down. It was so much fun to be out in the foothills with my family. A little crazy too. Thanks to Brian for putting together such a fun day. And special thanks to the Keen shoe/boot company for making the best boots a guy could have in winter conditions. My feet were toasty all day. Check these boots out at,

http://www.keenfootwear.com/product_detail.aspx?sku=1221


(Here is me and Cam with our first bunny of the day.)

1 comment:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Looks awesome. That's quite the jack you're holding, dude! Firearms and male bonding: priceless.