Monday, December 17, 2007

My Daddy!!!



If any of you know me you know that I cannot sing. But My dad sure can! I could never say that my dad could beat up your dad, because my dad had on makeup and sang opera. I do think that He probably could beat up your dad though.

Every year for Christmas my dad sings "O' Holy Night". He does a wonderful job. Here is a brief clip of him singing at the 1st Annual Birch Family sing along......ENJOY.

P.S. My dad is 72 years old and his voice, in my opinion, still sounds very strong.

4 comments:

dt said...

Dick is the man! I've always known he was a singer, as Mark always talked about him being in the opera, etc. But I've only heard him sing once or twice. Wow!

Suzy said...

Marky - Thanks for posting that. I wept and laughed at all the kids running around. Wish I was there! I'm glad that you got off Grandeur Peak. Welcome back to blogworld.

The Birch Bunch said...

Welcome back marky. Thanks for capturing one of all of our favorites.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

You're right. His voice is awesome. Thanks for sharing. I like his microphone. :)