Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Fat Man came again.

Christmas 2007 has come and gone. Holy Crap! That went by fast. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. My mom quoted in her Christmas letter that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer to the end, the faster it goes.

We had a great couple of days. On Christmas eve we had a feast fit for a king. Thanks to Sarah. Then kept our traditions of reading "T'was the Night Before Christmas" and Luke 2 from the Bible. Riley read Luke 2 for us this year, it was a neat thing for a dad to watch.

Here is some of our feast.

The kids spent most of Christmas eve on the NORAD site tracking Santa. It was fun to watch them stress over bed time while Santa was still in Trinidad and Tobago.

As you can see by the forensic evidence above, Santa showed up and everyone was happy. This year may have been our peak year in the Santa Claus facet of Christmas. All three kids were so excited and really enjoyed the prospects of what Santa might bring.

2 comments:

The Peay's said...

Robbins I found your blog who knows how, looks like all is well my friend. I am disappointed that you look so slim. You are abandoning your inner fatness. I myself can't seem to kick the lard. Check ya later champ.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Most impressive. I love those red balloons (glad I also know a bit of the history behind them, too).