Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Intro.

I have a good friend that referred me to this site to set up a blog. Not that I am that interesting or anything, I thought that it might be a fun way to accomplish a couple of things that I have goals of doing. Purpose one: Stay in touch better with loved ones. Purpose two: Keep a better personal history. I hope that this will aid in those two criteria.

I am sure that as time progresses and I familiarize myself with "blogging" it may become more interesting and entertaining.

I hope all who view this enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, Yes, your mother is the only one reading this. It will be nice to read about all the things happening w/you and your family.
Congrats to Riley on losing her first tooth (teeth, now?)
Love Ya All, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it! And the pictures are wonderful also. You are the greatest. Love, yo momma-in-law

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, We love you, Camden. GrandmaC & GrandpaB

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

After your call today, I decided to see how far along your weblog had progressed. I see my procrastination has paid off, and there is a lot to catch up on. Well done, dude.