Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The great and mighty vacation.


Sarah and I after almost nine years of marital bliss decided to take our first extended vacation without any kids. Now we have done some one and two nighters but this was the first real vacation that we had been on.

We took a Carnival cruise to Baja Mexico. Specifically Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. It was a great and much needed break. We went kayaking in Catalina and spent our day in Ensenada bartering with the natives, getting great deals on absolute junk.

This picture above was taken in Long Beach while Sarah and I played on the beach passing time before our flight home.

2 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

I'm very jealous. Shame on you. Sounds like you had an absolutely marvelous time. You deserve it and have worked hard for it.

But now for the real question: What junk did you bring back for me?

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Inviting good friends on such trips, I heard, is a good thing to do. ;-)