Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Size Matters.

Joe Nichols is a family favorite of ours. We were able to meet him a few years ago and he was the nicest, coolest guy there could be. We have all of his albums and make it a point to catch him in concert any time he is close.

For Cam's birthday I took him to go see Joe along with Josh Gracin and Colin Raye. We were right up front and Joe even waved to Cam a couple of times. Cam sang along to most of the songs as this kid was born with an iPod in his ears. This was one of the better concerts I have been to. Josh and Colin were both GREAT! And I believe that there are very few as good as Joe.


Slam Man and me during Josh Gracin.

15,000 at Brent Brown Ballpark at UVU.


Cam on the way home.

3 comments:

The Venegas Family said...

It was fun to read your blog- you have some cute kids and it looks like you do a ton of fun family things. My favorite of the 3 is probably Collin... I bet it was a great concert.

The Birch Bunch said...

Go Cam!!! you little rocker.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Looks like WAY too much partying going on, there.