Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Camping.

Brian organized, planned and scouted a new spot for a short camping trip. We went up past Fairview and ended up camping at Miller Flats reservoir. It was very pretty and a great camp site.

Some of the highlights included our view from our tent, the dozen or so fish we caught and seeing a bald eagle flying with a pot gut in talon on the 4th of July. The company that we kept was second to none. Brian, Brit and Jace accompanied Sarah, Riley, Cam, Coop and me.


We all got in the water but Riley and I were the only ones brave enough to deal with the water temperature. There was still patches of snow up there!


Here is our tent. Like I said the view was stellar.


The kids had a blast and wanted to stay forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark,

You guys are welcome to use the proporty anytime you like. Let me know and I'll set it up.

Quint