Saturday, February 9, 2008

15 Miles of a Hillary term in office aka HELL!!!


Today my run was brutal. I did it but it was hard and I am beat. I ran from Cathy's house in Sugarhouse up Immigration Canyon and back. In all it was 15 Miles of pushing myself all the way. If you have ever ran distance you have probably had one of these type of runs. Your legs hurt as you start you can't stay hydrated and you can't seem to muster up even one possitive thought.

I stuck it out the entire run and felt GOOD when I was all done.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

It was probably harder because you didn't have those striped leggings on and Sarah wasn't around to bring you water! You are the best.

Anonymous said...

good for you, mark. i wish i was as committed as you are. Mom

Anonymous said...

See here

Anonymous said...

Mark, Please tell Sarah that I love her blog of 2/14.
Happy Valentines to you, sarah, riley, camden,and cooper. You are a Valentine Family --- Full of Love. Love, Mom

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

You are such an inspiration, dude! I'm proud (in the good sense) to count you a friend.