Friday, April 27, 2007

Fishin' with Bob.


Friday the 27th of April brought some of the best weather of the year. A perfect day to grab the poles and head for the holes. My step dad Bob and Brian and I ran up Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir. Bob lives in Alaska and is an amazing fisherman.

I think he was disappointed in our power bait techniques. He played along with us and we all had a really good time. After no action on DCR we headed up the Wallsburg creek that inlets to DCR. It was fast action after that. We ended up catching 6-8 fish with Brian doing most of the damage.

All in all it was great weather, good fishing and great company!



Brian with the first catch of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pixs! I know
Bob really had a fun time.
He enjoyed spending the time w/you and talking about sports and all.
mom

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Those are some gorgeous fish. I just finished "A River Runs Though It" again (the book, not the movie) and it has inspired me to be both a better fisherman as well as a better writer.

May tight lines brighten your life.