Monday, April 2, 2007

First Fishing Trip 07.


For FHE this week, we decided to go fishing up Big Cottonwood canyon. We met Brian at the park and ride and away we went. The canyon is always pretty and the kids enjoy seeing deer and everything else I point out.

We found our desired hole and started to fish. Sarah gave me some polarized sunglasses for Christmas this year. They are awesome. I was able to watch, on my first cast of the year, a fish come and take my line. Unfortunately this was the only fish I caught all evening.

The sky was blue but it was very chilly so we called it a night early. Brian added one more fish for a total of two between all of us.


Here is a cool picture I took of Brian.

3 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Keuute kids, my man. At least you got one keeper (Pat McManus suggests always keeping the first fish caught, so when asked how you fared you have the option of replying "only one keeper." You are then the direct beneficiary of the unspoken implication.)

Anonymous said...

Fabulously good looking children - and a darling Brian! I love your Blog. Grandma N

Anonymous said...

What cute grandchildren I have ! !
Brian looks good, too. Keep up your good work doing your blog. Luvya, Mom