Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tight Lines.

My little fishing buddies have been experiencing some tight lines. They each had chances to reel in multiple fish. I got to realize the nightmare that my Dad had experienced my entire fishing life, keeping 3 kid's poles rigged up and in the water!

"Dad, I think I have one!"

"Dad, Riley is in the best spot can we trade?"

"Dad are there sharks in here?"

I remember asking and was asked these questions hundreds of times while sitting at the lake. Thanks for putting up with me Dad. The memories you and I have I hope are worth the hassle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FISH ON !! Grandma Carla/ Mom

Anonymous said...

So did you get to fish at all or did you spend the whole time tending to the kids?

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

lol!! That's so darn awesome! I remember those same questions, too. Sweet.