Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2008 Wasatch Back Relay

The WBR is a race that involves relay teams of 12 people (6 to a van) and travels from Logan, Utah to Park City, Utah which is roughly 180 miles. It crosses and skirts the backside of the Wasatch Mountain range. It is the funnest race that we do annually.


Here is van 1 of "Hot Property"


This is me on my first leg. It traveled 7.4 miles and just under 1,300 vertical feet up and over Avon Pass

Sarah kicking butt and taking names on the longest leg of the entire race.


Beautiful scenery all 180 miles.

4 comments:

Nic said...

I'm jealous! :) You guys rock! You should come and do the Utah Summer Games Tri with us next year . . . and we'll do this with you next year. (If it's okay to invite yourself to such things.) :)

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

Mark you are so awesome. I am glad I was able to be a part of the race with you.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

You guys are more amazing in my eyes every time I think about it. You totally ROCK!

WIKKY said...

Way to go. That is an amazing accomplishment. Quit making the rest of us look bad!